Skip to content Skip to footer

Activity Forums Mental Health Mental Health Toolkit: My Must-Haves for Feeling My Best!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Isaac Baca
    Participant

Life can be stressful, but that doesn’t mean we have to suffer in silence! Here are some of my favorite tools to keep my mental health in check:

• The Mighty Meditation App! ‍♀️ This app has guided meditations for everything from anxiety relief to sleep improvement. It’s like having a pocket-sized meditation guru!
    • The Joy Journal! Writing down my thoughts and feelings helps me process them and identify patterns. Plus, jotting down things I’m grateful for is a major mood booster!
    • The Get Active Gang! ‍♀️ Exercise releases endorphins, those feel-good chemicals that leave me feeling energized and happy. Find an activity you love, whether it’s dancing to your favorite tunes or taking a walk in nature!
    • The Supportive Squad! Talking to trusted friends and family about what’s going on is crucial. A good support system can make a world of difference. Don’t bottle things up!
    • The Calming Corner! Creating a dedicated space for relaxation can be a game-changer. Think comfy pillows, calming scents, and maybe a good book to unwind with.

What are your favorite mental health tools? Share them in the comments and let’s build a bigger toolbox together! #MentalHealthAwareness #SelfCare #Empowerment

Alina Palos
    Participant

Love your post! I use a similar meditation app called Calm. It has sleep stories narrated by celebrities that are super relaxing! #MeditationApps #MentalHealth

Catherine
    Participant

Getting active is key! I love going for hikes with friends on the weekend. It’s a great way to exercise, connect with nature, and boost my mood! #NatureTherapy #Exercise

Brawin Andrew
    Keymaster

Journaling is awesome! I also love listening to podcasts about mental health . It helps me learn new coping mechanisms and feel less alone. Here are some of my faves:

Mental Health Happy Hour
    Therapy for Black Girls #MentalHealthAwareness #Podcasts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Password
Confirm Password