Skip to content Skip to footer

Activity Forums Mental Health Feeling Your Best, Building Stronger Bonds: Why Mental Health Matters in Relationships

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alina Palos
    Participant

Relationships are the bomb! They bring us joy, support, and a sense of belonging. But here’s the thing: our mental health plays a huge role in how we connect with others.

Think about it:

• Feeling stressed or anxious? It can be hard to be present and listen to your friends
    • Struggling with low self-esteem? You might have trouble trusting others or expressing yourself
    • But when you’re feeling good mentally? You can build stronger, healthier relationships with the people you care about!

So, how can you take care of your mental well-being and rock your relationships?

• Self-Care Sundays (or any day!) ‍♀️ Take time for things that make you feel good, like exercise, meditation, or hanging with loved ones.
    • Open Communication is Key! ️ Talk to your friends about how you’re feeling. They might be going through something similar, and you can support each other!
    • Be a Good Listener! Let your friends know you’re there for them, judgement-free. Sometimes, just listening can make a big difference.

Remember, taking care of your mental health benefits not just you, but everyone in your life! It’s like a superpower for creating awesome relationships.

#MentalHealthMatters #RelationshipGoals #Empowerment

P.S. Need resources or just want to chat? Check out the comments for some helpful links and tips!

Brawin Andrew
    Keymaster

Totally! Sometimes your friends might be struggling too. If you notice someone acting off, talk to them and see if they need someone to listen. You might be surprised how much it means to them. #BeThereForYourFriends

Isaac Baca
    Participant

Love this post! Here are some resources for youth mental health:

#MentalHealthAwareness

Alina Palos
    Participant

When I’m feeling stressed, I get super snappy with my friends. Now I try to take some deep breaths before I react. It helps a lot! #SelfCare

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Password
Confirm Password